January 1, 2009

Happy Freaking New Year!


glitter-graphics.com

Goodbye 2008 and hello 2009! I still can't believe it's been another year. Seems like just yesterday Jonathan and I were saying I do and here we are almost 3 years later! Very crazy indeed.



Our resolutions are simple. Try to go another year with out killing each other (lol), get our schooling done with good grades, for me at least I would like to loose 25 lbs. (don't bother with the you're not fat Kimberly comments lol) it's for personal health and fitness reasons mostly. And probably our biggest resolution is to prepare to get sealed in the temple hopefully in September. Or maybe sooner if our bishop thinks we are ready.


glitter-graphics.com

We hope you all had a safe and wonderful New Year! We love you guys.


glitter-graphics.com

Kimberly and Jonathan

1 comments:

jerbonashfoy said...

That is so cool you are preparing to get sealed in the temple! When you do let us know we would love to come and support you!