December 29, 2008

Swim Suits!

We'll as many of you may know The Bradbury family takes an annual trip to Lava Hot Springs every winter. I hate all the swimsuits I have because they just don't cover the stuff I want them to cover. Well anyway I ran across this website http://www.limericki.com/ they have way cute suits that are all modest and they are inexpensive like the majority of swimwear. They are based in Utah too! Right now is a good time to buy because they are all on sale and go up to XXL. Anyway just thought I would spread the word. I'm excited for mine to come! I'll let you all know how it works.




<3 Kimberly

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Modbe has really cute/ modest suits too!

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Oh yeah I checked out their site too! They have some cute suits too. But I went with Lime Ricki because their prices were cheaper. :-)