December 27, 2008

A big Christmas Suprise for the Elfwoods and other things

I guess we will try to go in chronological order here. About a week or so ago we found Surfer in the corner giving this stuffed animal a massage! It was so cute we had to get in on video. He loved it! It also was a very snowy day and we caught the plow coming by.



Second here is a video of Mr. Hankey doing what he does best. Giving a head massage! This time it happens to be Dayton's turn. There is also a few pics of that day and Ellie helping me make my mother's blanket.





Here is some pictures from New Years Eve at my Dad's house and Christmas morning at Grandpa's House!



Now the biggest surprise of them all came Christmas night when we had a dinner with my mom, Becky and Aaron's family and the guest of honor. Wanna know who it was? Watch the video! Santa brought it especially for Becky.






That's right Santa brought Mom all the way home in his sleigh! When you come home and hear her stories you never take anything you have for granted here in America. This includes soft bread.

As for Christmas gifts Jonathan got me a new Dooney and Bourke bag, a yummy cook book, a Cricut scrapbooking machine, warm fuzzy socks, some warm gloves and Heely's! Jonathan got a lot of clothes (hey when I worked at Macy's I shopped early for Christmas), some PSP games, a Nauvoo Temple puzzle and other little nick nacks. Becky and Aaron got him some Heely's so now we both need to learn how to use them! They aren't as easy as those kids make them look. And with the gift certificate to Lowe's my mom got him he got a band saw.

We hope everyone had a fun and safe Christmas! We love you all!

Kimberly and Jonathan

0 comments: