December 14, 2008

Sawing logs, a Massage, a little Plumber and San Francisco

A few days ago I got some excellent footage of Jonathan! The first video is a video of Jonathan sleeping. He had come to work with me but decided to stay in the car in sleep. Well when the time came to leave work I opened the car door to this! For a few years I've tried to tell Jonathan that he snores! Today though he is sick with a cold so the snoring was amplified.





This second video is Mr. Hankey giving Jonathan a head massage. He is so funny! He loves to scratch heads for some reason.




This is a picture of our little nephew, Dayton, who seems to be having trouble with his pants. He thought it was hilarious!



Lastly here is a few pictures of the trip my mom and I took to San Francisco for Thanksgiving. :-) A few are from the harbor cruise we took and some of beautiful Pacifica!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

the snoring one is hillarious I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Now I want a farret. I love animals.