January 31, 2009

Dayton the Chocolate Hating Baby and Cheese











Tonight after my clogging recital we all went to Leatherby's. When we were wrapping it up Dayton seemed hungry still so Jonathan gave me a spoonful of hot fudge to feed to him. After it was in his mouth he made a disgusting face and shook his head. He hated it! A few minutes later we took this video of him.





When we got up to go I picked him up and said "Do you still love me after feeding you chocolate." He said "nooooo...." I asked him "Do you still love Jonathan?" He pointed to him and said "Jon Jon!"

Here are some other pics from Leatherby's!


Dayton says "CHEEEEEEEEEESE!"


Abbie's Cheese face!

Bring on the Cheese Please!


Nancy Says Cheese too!



Dad says cheese when he is picking out his ice cream
















Kayla and Andy
















Robin and Sid to busy to cheese because they are ordering food.

I taught Dayton to stick his tongue out

















Getting Cheesy in here!






So Silly!












Thanks to everyone who came to watch me clog! Love ya guys!

Kimberly

0 comments: