January 16, 2009

Happy birthday Jonathan

Yesterday Jonathan turned 25 years old! Holy cow that's 1/4 of a century. The day before was my cousin Bob's birthday and we surprised Jonathan with his own cake. It was sooo yummy.



It was pretty funny last night we were watching the news and the reporters said "new scientific research shows that your brain starts shrinking at 25." He looked at me with a bit of concern.



For his birthday we had school but that night my mother took us to the Mayan for dinner. It was awesome! Those cliff divers are a must see and so brave!

I hope he had an awesome birthday. I love you honey! And I'll still love you when you are 125!

2 comments:

JAB said...

Jon, happy belated Big day!
Love, A and G

jerbonashfoy said...

Happy belated birthday to your hubby, and also Happy Anniversary coming up in a week one one day!