January 27, 2009

Happy 3 Year Anniversary

I can't even believe it's been 3 years since I walked down the aisle. It's so crazy to think of everything that has happened. A deployment, Jonathan getting out of the Navy, Moving back to Utah, Jonathan starting school and then me joining him this semester. It hasn't been a piece of cake, no marriage is. But it has been great! We celebrated last weekend at the Anniversary Inn in the Lighthouse Suite. Here are some random pics of us over the years.



Here is a little update on whats been up lately. Jonathan and I started school on the 12th and have been BUSY BUSY BUSY. There has been a lot of Homework, Reading, Papers to write and driving to school everyday. We have been trying to carpool. Other than that Mom is home from Kuwait so we are making adjustments around the house because of that. Scentsy is going great as well! FYI they make cute valentines day gifts. Especially the new Sweetheart warmer. Way cute. www.scentsy.com/cremebrole

Sorry I needed my sales pitch.

Taylon is out of the NICU now. I will post some pictures of his last day in there soon. He is getting much stronger but still needs the oxygen. I'm happy he is finally home though and the kids have gotten to see him. I wonder what they think of their new brother?

We hope all is well with you all! Much love!

Kimberly and Jonathan

2 comments:

Brittany said...

happy anniversary! it's funny my husbands birthday is a day before your anniversary! that's pretty cool! I hope you guys had a great Anniversary! and many more to come!

jerbonashfoy said...

Happy Anniversay!!!