September 28, 2009

ADAM BRADBURY



Aren't those Bradbury boys so handsome in uniform?

The other day I was getting out of my car at the mall. We are right by Hill AFB and there was a big airplane that was flying overhead. I tried quickly to get my camera out but failed. Well as I was coming out of the mall the plane was flying over again so I recorded this. I couldn't help but think of Adam. I know its not the same plane he flies but the size just clicked. I just wanted to say thanks to all those who serve and their families.



Be safe Adam we miss ya!

1 comments:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Kimberly,

That was pretty dang cool. I really wasn't expecting to see this when I opened your blog today and it just makes me smile ear to ear.

You might be surprised to hear this but I'll bet you a dollar I've flown that same airplane in the video before. It is actually a C-130 and every month or so we take one of our planes from Dyess or Little Rock up there to Hill AFB to do a big depot level maintenance job on them. They strip them all the way down to nothing and rebuilt and repaint everything. Last time I got to see you guys I was up there picking a plane up from Hill.

All is well out in the desert. You can ask Jon about it; it hasn't really changed much since he was over here. Except I'm at an Air Force Base so the room service is a bit better.

You know before I scrolled down and saw my name in the caption line I was looking at that picture of you two holding your Halloween pumpkins and I thought "I need to tell Kimberly how glad I am that she wasn't too embarrased to marry down and pick that slug of brother of mine up to be married." And now I can't think and any way to express my thanks enough. You are a wonderful young woman, Kimberly and I'm very grateful to call you my sister.

Please take care of yourselves. All is well.

Ad.