June 12, 2009

Disneyland

Last week Jonathan and his mom and I got to go to California. Wendy is getting ready to head back over to Iraq and there was a family training in LA where they fly you down, pay for your hotel and food and you go to the conference. So we flew down on Friday and spent all day Saturday at the conference and then Sunday and Monday we spent at Disneyland! Here are some fun pics.



We just got to Disneyland and we are already tired!



This is actually a funny story. We got a wheelchair and Jonathan was pushing me and had his heeley's on. As we pulled into Main Street USA he decided to push me while riding his heeley's. Well he fell backwards and didn't let go of the wheelchair. Therefore I went back with him. At first I thought he was teasing me... until I fell on top of him. Within 5 seconds we had 10 Disney employees around us and one took thier walk e talkie and said "we need a medic!" Embarrassed I was like "I'm fine I swear I'm fine!" They helped me up and I think I hurt Jonathan more than I was hurt falling back. This is just a pic of his injury.



Here we are at the Blue Bayou. This is the restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean.



After the whole wheelchair incident Jonathan needed it more than me.



I'll kill him for making that face! But still a cute pic!



The second day we got a electrical scooter.




I just love this saying.





Lastly here is a video from our hotel room. We stayed at the Westin LAX airport and we could see planes coming in. It was awesome! I think I enjoyed it more than Jonathan.

Overall our trip was fun and I just can't get enough of Disney!

Kimberly and Jonathan

1 comments:

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Michelle freaked out because she thought that plane was going to run into the building. She said, "where was the explosion?" I told her that on final the don't carry as much fuel so they probably just went right through. I think she bought it.

addie.