April 3, 2009

St. George Clogging Competition

Hey guys! Some may know that last weekend I went to St. George for a dance competition. I'm posting a few videos of my individual events. It was a fun competition. We didn't do as good as we hoped but we still had fun none the less. On Friday my friend Kayla and I went to Las Vegas which was a lot of fun, but exhausting!

This is a video of my friend Emma and I doing the show solo.



This is a video of Emma and I doing the line solo.



Here is my freestyle. My catagory is tough competition and I was blessed not to get last place!



Lastly here is just one of my team dances, our standing line. We took 1st! We just added some new arms to this dance and I think it's looking pretty smoking!



Nationals are just a little over a month away! Lots of practicing to do!

Kimberly

2 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

wheres out vegas pics?

Grandma & Grandpa "B" said...

Good job Kimberly. We really like watching you dance. Clogging is fun to watch and hear.