March 7, 2009

February 2009

Here is a sad attempt to put a little something happier on our blog. Things weren't so easy last month. Two friends passing away and our little Scooter making it to heaven were hard. But there were some happier moments in February.

I guess the first big event is tubing at Soldier Hallow. Jonathan wasn't able to make it. He was studying at the library with Teri Lyn. I hope you guys had fun studying but we had way more fun at Soldier Hallow! It was actually pretty hot up there. If you look at some of the pictures you can see some of us aren't wearing coats! Here is a photo recap of the day plus a funny video of us cruising down the hill!





Another fun event was bowling with my cousins! Rajiv and Layla were in town at the same time so we went bowling and for ice cream. I also put on a wonderful fashion show for them at Grandpa Hanks house! Most of these pics are of Addie (sorry she is just way too cute!).




Behind my work is a huge field with tons of sheep. They are reproducing! They are so cute too!



I got to tour the Draper Temple with the Young Men and Young Women of the ward. It was so much fun! Those girls are crazy cute and fun! The temple was way different than what I was expecting. I thought everything would be white and shiny but really it was just beautifully decorated and comfortable building. At the end is a pic of my in my grandpa's hat. He has an interesting style.




I know this part may be a little sad but here are some pictures of Scooter in his final days with us. There is a video too of him drinking a bowl of water. I miss him more than words can express!






Overall February was a pretty crappy month. Lol! But at least there was a few things in their that made it a little better!

Kimberly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of a fun post except for the animal part. How sad! I am a big animal fan so I can understand your upset. Have a better month!

Love you!