July 21, 2008

Mom's Home!

Yes Jonathan and I are still alive, just behind. My laptop crashed a few weeks ago so I haven't been able to post as much as I would have liked. But here is a few things new.

First off moms homecoming. Last Monday we all went to the airport to get her. We waited for what seemed to be a half hour or so in anticipation for her arrival. We finally saw the sign say her plane had arrived. So all the kids and Jonathan and I waited as close as we possibly could without the security guards hacking our heads off haha! Finally we saw some cami's come down the escalator. I was holding Dayton. "Look it's Grandma!" I said and pointed. I think he knew who she was because he pointed too. Finally she walked up close enough for the girls to all run up and give her a huge hug! I then set Dayton down who right away toddled up to her and gave her a sweet hug. I overheard a couple captains come out and say "You can't beat something as amazing as that! Welcome home." The whole waiting area was looking and saying how sweet it was. A couple even came up and personally thanked her for her service.

We are all thankful for the men and women serving our country and thankful to mom, who works so hard over in Kuwait and comes home and mows the lawn. She says there is no grass there and was thankful to have it and wanted to mow it. We are happy to have her for a couple of weeks and hope she makes it safely back to Kuwait and stays safe through her whole journey. Thank you Mom for your service! We love you!!

Here are some pictures Jonathan took (he isn't in any he wouldn't let me take a picture with him lol). It was taken on our new toy (bow chica wow wow).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello luv,

I didn't know you had blog. How cool! All this time;)

I love it!

Kiss Kiss